Of Socks and Men

Laundry, duck hunting/firefighting absent husband, three little girls and no dogs in sight Slightly neurotic and completely at my witts end--- wife, mother, dreamer lost in her 30-somethings

My Photo
Name:
Location: Paradise

I'm a 35-year-old mother of three who has a million dreams to dream -- and three children to carry out the ones she doesn't get around to. My husband is a firefighter and an obsessed duck hunter, so I'm pretty much a single mother, trying to juggle my life around duck season and fire season.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Hi Ho Hi Ho it's off to the woods I go

I will be on vacation from tomorrow until after the fourth of July, so please don't forget about me.You see, dear readers it is time for our Annual Fourth of July Fight (family reunion).I had hoped to make one last post and to visit all your blogs before I left, but I ran out of time.I did post the first draft of poem below-- comments and critques are greatly appreciated.Take care and have a great week.

9 Comments:

Blogger Babaloo said...

Happy 4th...Do you get prizes for fighting?

1:38 PM  
Blogger Ashley Lasbury said...

Where'd the pink go?

Have a wonderful holiday! I like to new poem.

6:46 AM  
Blogger socialworker/frustrated mom said...

Have a great time. You will be missed. I will look on your blog though.

7:23 AM  
Blogger David_on_the_Lake said...

LOL...
Have fun!
and..dont forget us

8:26 AM  
Blogger kasamba said...

G-d knows I'll miss you!!!!

11:45 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

It's after the 4th... come back!! We want to hear about the family fight!!

10:20 AM  
Blogger socialworker/frustrated mom said...

Yeah where are you I miss you and my blog is lonely without you.

7:27 PM  
Blogger Pollyanna said...

YEAH! Where art tho?

7:34 PM  
Blogger chumly said...

4th of July is just a warm up for the Pro-family fights during the Holidays in November and December. Thats when the fireworks get mental.

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home