Of Socks and Men

Laundry, duck hunting/firefighting absent husband, three little girls and no dogs in sight Slightly neurotic and completely at my witts end--- wife, mother, dreamer lost in her 30-somethings

My Photo
Name:
Location: Paradise

I'm a 35-year-old mother of three who has a million dreams to dream -- and three children to carry out the ones she doesn't get around to. My husband is a firefighter and an obsessed duck hunter, so I'm pretty much a single mother, trying to juggle my life around duck season and fire season.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Reason No. 8 to be happy

bubble baths




Take a bubble bath with a nice cup of tea and a good book. The water flows over my toes and the spicy tea warms me up on the inside. The book feeds my brain and for thirty minutes I'm in a bubbly oasis-- an opera all to myself, dreamy, soothing, comforter-- no headaches, no smoke and no chill-- until the last bubble pops and I let the water out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home