Of Socks and Men

Laundry, duck hunting/firefighting absent husband, three little girls and no dogs in sight Slightly neurotic and completely at my witts end--- wife, mother, dreamer lost in her 30-somethings

My Photo
Name:
Location: Paradise

I'm a 35-year-old mother of three who has a million dreams to dream -- and three children to carry out the ones she doesn't get around to. My husband is a firefighter and an obsessed duck hunter, so I'm pretty much a single mother, trying to juggle my life around duck season and fire season.

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

It's been more than a year

It's been so long since I visited this little blog. I remember how much I loved it, how writing on it made me feel so free and how ultimately I had to give it up. But I miss it. It's lonely out here in the real world. So hello little blog. I dropped by to say, "hi." Maybe next time I'll stay a while.

1 Comments:

Blogger David_on_the_Lake said...

hey

remember me?

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home