Of Socks and Men

Laundry, duck hunting/firefighting absent husband, three little girls and no dogs in sight Slightly neurotic and completely at my witts end--- wife, mother, dreamer lost in her 30-somethings

My Photo
Name:
Location: Paradise

I'm a 35-year-old mother of three who has a million dreams to dream -- and three children to carry out the ones she doesn't get around to. My husband is a firefighter and an obsessed duck hunter, so I'm pretty much a single mother, trying to juggle my life around duck season and fire season.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Just asking

Is it asking too much to expect my daughter to talk to me with as much respect as she does her teacher?

5 Comments:

Blogger Pollyanna said...

Nope. I know that Trent & Maggie are the same age...so i can only imagine what is happening in your house. It's happening here too-------all hail the hormones.

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

10:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

socksandmen.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats up dude

It is my first time here. I just wanted to say hi!

9:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Of course not! The respect and love should be spontaneous and genuine. Just give her some time!!

This is Nancy from Israeli Uncensored News

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home