Of Socks and Men

Laundry, duck hunting/firefighting absent husband, three little girls and no dogs in sight Slightly neurotic and completely at my witts end--- wife, mother, dreamer lost in her 30-somethings

My Photo
Name:
Location: Paradise

I'm a 35-year-old mother of three who has a million dreams to dream -- and three children to carry out the ones she doesn't get around to. My husband is a firefighter and an obsessed duck hunter, so I'm pretty much a single mother, trying to juggle my life around duck season and fire season.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Burned at the Stake

Last night I set a 4-pound sirloin steak on fire. Seriously. I spent the greater part of the day looking up the perfect recipe and grilling technique -- only to have that disobedient piece of cow explode into flames.

Can you say Flame- migon?

3 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

hey.. I was here yesterday and there was a whole lot more story with the steak ? ? ? ?

glad to see you peaked back into your blog!

8:36 AM  
Blogger Bonnie B said...

I decided it was too long. .

11:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ha ha!! Best of luck with a steak next time!!

Happy blogging!!

This is Nancy from Israeli Uncensored News

11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home