Of Socks and Men

Laundry, duck hunting/firefighting absent husband, three little girls and no dogs in sight Slightly neurotic and completely at my witts end--- wife, mother, dreamer lost in her 30-somethings

My Photo
Name:
Location: Paradise

I'm a 35-year-old mother of three who has a million dreams to dream -- and three children to carry out the ones she doesn't get around to. My husband is a firefighter and an obsessed duck hunter, so I'm pretty much a single mother, trying to juggle my life around duck season and fire season.

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Home Today-- Gone Tomorrow

Well I made it back, and my house is still here. I don't have much to say as I'm writing on a laptop and it kind of sucks-- Anyway once my computer is back (right now it's evacuated at my husband's work-- since he's fighting the fires, it may be evacuated for a long time). This keyboard is just so sensitive and the computer is slow-- it's OK for work though, so I should be thankful. I'll be back online someday soon-- I hope

Next week-- it's off to Yosemite!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm glad you and the girls got back safe. Are you going to Yosemetie for fun or is it still too smokey to stay there?

4:35 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Oh good news!

7:08 PM  
Blogger Bonnie B said...

I'm going because it is a planed trip-- and it's still a little smoky (enough to kick up my daughter's asthma).

8:15 PM  
Blogger Pamela said...

I heard there were new fires at Yosemite.

7:07 PM  
Blogger David_on_the_Lake said...

peek

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home