Of Socks and Men

Laundry, duck hunting/firefighting absent husband, three little girls and no dogs in sight Slightly neurotic and completely at my witts end--- wife, mother, dreamer lost in her 30-somethings

My Photo
Name:
Location: Paradise

I'm a 35-year-old mother of three who has a million dreams to dream -- and three children to carry out the ones she doesn't get around to. My husband is a firefighter and an obsessed duck hunter, so I'm pretty much a single mother, trying to juggle my life around duck season and fire season.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Ladies and Gentlemen, we are experiencing technical difficulties

This message is brought to via "childtype." I'm underwraps, humidified and medicated. Flu season has arrived.

5 Comments:

Blogger Pamela said...

OH no... everybody's getting it

11:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least you haven't been caught in the massive strep outbreak at my school!

Get better soon. And drink those fluids. Not today of course, because it's a fast day, but drink!

11:32 AM  
Blogger socialworker/frustrated mom said...

Bonnie at least I see there is a pulse lol. I just needed to see some life on this blog. So sorry you guys are under the weather. Get better soon.

5:28 PM  
Blogger Pollyanna said...

I hope you are feeling better. There is some nasty nasty germies out there right there. Don't breathe too hard on the computer! I cannot get sick....

7:30 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Get well soon! I had the flu last week. Not fun!

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home