Of Socks and Men

Laundry, duck hunting/firefighting absent husband, three little girls and no dogs in sight Slightly neurotic and completely at my witts end--- wife, mother, dreamer lost in her 30-somethings

My Photo
Name:
Location: Paradise

I'm a 35-year-old mother of three who has a million dreams to dream -- and three children to carry out the ones she doesn't get around to. My husband is a firefighter and an obsessed duck hunter, so I'm pretty much a single mother, trying to juggle my life around duck season and fire season.

Saturday, May 06, 2006

My Boyfriend Ate My Hair

Was it good?
The Rapunzel locks and curly-Qs
A daisy mane dangling gown
The spider's nest where his fingers rest
I wonder-- did he like it?
Tasty hair
A salon souffle of honey hay,
an over cooked gourmet dish,
a regular combo of mouse and spritz
chemically fit for him.
He must have.
Brunching upon my bushy bonnet,
snipping lips clipped half an inch.
this munching mower hacked the hair
down the neck and over the ear.

1 Comments:

Blogger socialworker/frustrated mom said...

Oh repunzel, well now my daughter's long locks are gone but not forgotten.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home