Of Socks and Men

Laundry, duck hunting/firefighting absent husband, three little girls and no dogs in sight Slightly neurotic and completely at my witts end--- wife, mother, dreamer lost in her 30-somethings

My Photo
Name:
Location: Paradise

I'm a 35-year-old mother of three who has a million dreams to dream -- and three children to carry out the ones she doesn't get around to. My husband is a firefighter and an obsessed duck hunter, so I'm pretty much a single mother, trying to juggle my life around duck season and fire season.

Friday, May 05, 2006

MeMe first

Thanks for tagging me kasamba!

Accent: a slight southern drawl ya'll when I get fired up
Booze: Sheridans
Chore I hate the most: changing nasty toddler diapers
Dogs/cats: meeeeeow
Essential electronic:
Favorite perfume: baby breath or just clean baby smell
Gold/silver: 18 karat gold with an alexandrite thrown in for good measure
Hometown: Paradise
Insomnia: I've got three kids. What do you think?
Job Title: Domestic slave-- where is Abe when you need him?
Kids: Three of the most beautiful girls in the world
Living Arrangement: squished
Most admired trait: cleanliness and organization
No. of SPS: one, I think, I hope
Overnight hospital stays: three for the kids, a week with a sick kid, a couple here and there for kid born problems (they were big kids)
Phobia: waking up a waitress again-- waitress nightmares still haunt me after 11 years
Quote: "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."
Religion: Methodist
Time I usually wake up: seven
Vegetable I reuse to eat: canned peas or canned boiled spinach
Worst habit: procrastination
Yummy foods I make: If it's baked, I can do it- but I'll have three little helpers so you might not want to eat it
Zodiac: I'm a ragging bull (Taurus)
Who's next?

2 Comments:

Blogger socialworker/frustrated mom said...

I love the baby smell better than any perfume. I am with you on that. Nice meme.

9:11 PM  
Blogger kasamba said...

Well done!!!!
I love the'domestic slave' answer!!!!
(I knew you'd do me proud)

3:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home